We challenge you to find another auto repair facility in Greeley, CO that is as passionate about saving you money on car repairs and maintenance!
We love keeping cars trouble free and fun to drive, and have been performing superior auto repair in Greeley for over 20 years. Our mission at Advanced Auto Pro’s is to raise the awareness of the industry to the level of professionalism that it deserves. This site is part of our ongoing effort to educate people to recognize the many fine automotive service providers and at the same time clearly see the few that have given our industry a bad reputation. We have tried very hard as a team to recognize what consumers concerns and fears are so that we can make the reality of our company answer these concerns every day.
Our Distinctive 10 Step Repair System
We’re out to change your mind about what getting your auto serviced should be like. We’ve got the best auto repair facility in Greeley, CO and the surrounding area, period.
Before we touch a thing on your auto, we start out by listening to you and what you have to say about the problem! Many auto repair professionals miss this step; they fail to listen to the one person who has the most experience with driving their car. You know better than anyone how it feels, how it sounds, and how it drives. By teaming up with us the experts on cars and you the expert on your car we can pinpoint what the root cause of the problem is. This may not be what you think or have been told it is which often times ends up saving you lots of money.
Upon arriving for your appointment, we then start our process…
- We’ll document exactly what you tell us you are experiencing – listening for all the details and symptoms. Our service advisors do NOT talk down to our customers! Your questions and concerns give us the opportunity to understand your concerns. Only then can we teach and present appropriate options for solutions to our customers.
- We’ll match your needs to one of our certified technician’s that is best suited to your auto’s particular problem, based on his experience.
- Depending on the individual situation we may need to test drive the auto right along with you to help narrow down a noise or problem. With or without you, we still test drive the auto to determine if we can see, hear, or feel what you described, to look for any other clues that you might not have noticed.
- Then, we start our exclusive inspection process. We look at the whole auto from top to bottom. This process prevents us from missing the ‘root cause’ of the problem, and prevents return visits to ‘fix it right’. As we complete the Advanced Auto Pro’s Vehicle Safety and Maintenance Inspection we rank the items based on Safety first, related to your primary concern second, repairs that may be needed third and preventative maintenance items fourth. This attention to detail gives you the ability to make the right decisions for your individual needs.
- At this point, we call you with our accurate quote before we begin the repair process. Our “No Surprises Policy” gives you the assurance that you will be aware of the cost throughout the process. We’ll make sure to contact you by phone, e-mail, text, or any other means so we discuss what we found with you directly No Surprises.
- We feel that this is the most important and rewarding part of the repair process, it’s at this point that we can teach and present appropriate options and solutions to our customers. The repair process can’t begin until you’re comfortable with what we’re going to do, and thoroughly understand what the repairs and process will be, and the costs involved. Then and only then, do we begin the repair work. We have been in the auto repair business in Greeley for over 15 years we have great relationships with part suppliers throughout Colorado. Even most of the suppliers who service the dealerships. This saves us both tons of time. These relationships make us 100% more efficient than others in our industry.
- Once we’ve got your approval for any necessary work, we’ll give you an estimate of the expected time when you can plan on picking up your auto. We understand that not having your car can thoroughly disrupt your life so we complete 99% of our repair work in one day.
- After all this, now, finally, our expert certified master technicians go to work, fixing and maintaining your auto, guaranteed to do it right the first time.
- Once the repairs are completed, a test is preformed, in our shop on our electronic equipment to ensure it was done right. The original technician will take your auto on another test drive to make sure we corrected the problem. Then, another certified technician will quality check the entire process to make sure that if there is a problem we find it not you! This unique peer review process ensures that your car is fixed right the first time.
- Finally, we’ll give you a call and let you know your auto is ready and make any necessary arrangements with you to pick up your auto.
When we say we’re the BEST auto repair facility in Greeley, CO and the surrounding areas, we mean it!
P.S. We often times will call you afterwards to ensure everything is going smoothly for you and your car!
P.P.S. Of course after completing that entire process, we back up all of our work with our exclusive 2 year, 24,000 mile warranty – covering both parts and labor, No Tricks No Gimmicks that’s 6 times longer than most chain stores and twice what you’ll get at most dealerships! – See our page on our warranty for more information.
or phone us right away at (970) 658-3858.
Since 1987, Rick Bilger has been hard at work building a truly unique auto repair experience, and providing auto repair services of the highest quality, the very best Greeley has to offer. Our staff is comprised of experienced auto repair experts so when your vehicle stumps others, and you have no idea what the problem might be, we can help you with a pinpoint check and nail the problem quickly and correctly, every time. Greeley consumers have repeatedly recognized us as the single most dependable auto repair team, saving people thousands of dollars. Other Greeley auto repair providers don’t always have the latest technology and top-notch professionalism. However, being an expert car mechanic Greeley drivers will appreciate the profound difference with our service. We will carefully and lovingly take the time to pinpoint the auto problems you might be experience. Also, when it’s time for some routine maintenance, there simply isn’t anyone that can do it faster or more thoroughly than we can. When you are in need of an expert auto mechanic, no matter if your in Greeley, Evans, LaSalle, Eaton, Kersey, or Windsor, the team at Advanced Auto Pro’s is your ideal auto repair shop. Take your time, and explore the many pages of AAPros.Com for valuable coupons, informative articles, and other online resources from the hardest working auto repair garage in the Greeley area, if not the country.